"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

Thursday, November 29, 2012

USCIS

I don't even know what it stands for. I just know it's one more step we have completed, which puts us a little closer to bringing home our child(ren). James and I went today and had our fingerprints done for the United States side of our adoption. It's the beginning step to being granted permission to bring our children home to live with us as citizens of the United States. As we were driving, I couldn't get the song "Kings and Queens" by Audioadrenaline out of my head. I wanted to share it with you and hope you enjoy as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if my comment posted yesterday! My computer was being a little weird. Anyhow I love this song but hadn't seen the video yet. Love it and love Kevin Max singing the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it today but didn't see it the other day :)

    ReplyDelete